Notice: Event on hold
Notice: For Immediate Release – Race Update
Date: March 24th, 2020
By: Waterwalker / Ozone Northwest
Due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Government precautions in place, and the health of our paddling community, we have decided to put The Gorge Outrigger Canoe Race officially “On Hold” until further notice.
Please note this is regarding the OC6 Canoe Race, not to be confused with other events in the same month for small craft.
JD Davies and team will be monitoring the situation closely and will decide by June 1st, 2020 if we are to open up registration and continue, or perhaps cancel the event.
We hope you are safe, healthy and perhaps even able to reach the water on your OC1 and continue paddling during this time.
Warm regards from Stevenson, Washington.
The Gorge Outrigger Canoe Race